Re: solved: day of the week

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:51:25 -0600

Thanks Elf.  I never would have looked there.

Bob

      Long date: Saturday, May 07, 2011

      Again Jaws key f 12 would only say  to me something like; May 07, 2011
but others could get  Saturday, May 07, 2011

      I don't know why I tried to fix this after all this time.  I just was
enspired to try changing countries and was happy to find it solved the problem.

      My question started a long thread which I have not reproduced here.  I
just want to thank people who tried to help.  Turns out it was not a Jaws issue
afterall.

      Bob