Re: solved: day of the week

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:42:29 -0700

Bob,

That's very good feedback. I agree it's strange that the Canadian regional
setting does not work but that the US does. Sounds like an "ooops" on Microsoft.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.
  Long date: Saturday, May 07, 2011

  Again Jaws key f 12 would only say  to me something like; May 07, 2011 but
others could get  Saturday, May 07, 2011

  I don't know why I tried to fix this after all this time.  I just was
enspired to try changing countries and was happy to find it solved the problem.

  My question started a long thread which I have not reproduced here.  I just
want to thank people who tried to help.  Turns out it was not a Jaws issue
afterall.

  Bob