Re: sleep mode instructions

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:46:04 -0800

MessageHowdy Jim,
Okay, here's what you do.
1. Start the audio game.
2. Press insert plus the 6 key on the number row, not the numeric pad. This
takes you straight into configuration manager.
3. JAWS may want to create a new configuration file whose name corresponds to
that of the audio game's executable. Go ahead and do that.
4. Press alt+s to open the Set Options menu.
5. Open Advanced Options.
6. The first thing you'll land on is a checkbox called "enable sleep mode".
Check that by pressing the space bar, then press enter.
7. Press ctrl+s to save the configuration file, then press alt+f4 to exit
configuration manager.

No more double-speech.  JAWS should go into sleep mode every time you start the
game.

Good luck.
 Tom