Re: skread problem for jaws 8.0 with window xp

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:20:28 -0400

Hello I'm still having problem getting skread to work with skype and still
getting the same result from microsoft something in the library or whatever and
don't know what else to do from this point.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS