shutdown hot key

Below is instructions to put a shutdown icon on the desk top and then what I
did was make a hot key for it. I also have a icon on mye desk top to send a e
mail message quickly without going into outlook express, which I also made a
hot key for.
Shannon

To put a shutdown icon on your desktop, right-click on
your desktop and choose New, Shortcut. In the command line, enter

rundll.exe user.exe,exitwindows

and then click Next. Choose a name for the shortcut in the next box
(probably something like Shut Down) and then click finish. You can now
double-click this icon to shut down your computer, without going to
the Start menu.