several little problems

  • From: "peter op 't Hof" <opthofp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:37:19 +0100

Dear listers,
I have several little questions.

My situation

I have Jaws 5.10 and 6 installed.
5.10 is started automaticly.
I have found some things which make my worry a lot.

Is it possible that navigating in braille (listmode) in 6 is different from 5?

Can Ctrl-arrow-down which read an entire document does not work anymore?
(only 2 lines in .txt and 1 alinea in Word)

The screenrefresh in IE is very bad is normal behaviour?
(with Windoweyes no problem)

I discover that classhandeling betrween 2 Jaws vergions are taking effect in
the registry.
Can other listers confirm on this subject?

Greetings,

Peter op 't Hof.