Re: sending a web link to someone in 7.1

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Discussion List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:06:11 -0700

Hi Lisa,
I am also using 7.1 and in order to send it to someone I usually copy anbd
paste it in when I need it. The other way to do it is use the send to option
under the file menu. There should be 3 selections there. You can either send
the page in and email. Selection 2 is to attach the URL as an attachment or
3rd is to make a shortcut on your desktop.

HTH

Rich

  on Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:50 AM
  Lisa wrote:

  i am wondering what happened to the send to option in the menu system in
7.1. Can anyone letme know how to send a link or page froim the web to a
contact?

  thanks

  lisaMcGauley
  White Rock, B.C.