Re: selecting items in a list

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:35:27 -0500

you are correct and to unselect that item, you need to hit space with
controll held down but if you move off that item while holding down the
controll key, all else is unselected.  So, what you need to do is find the
first item you want to select, press and hold ctrl and down arrow or up
arrow till you find the next one and hit space.  I did not know till I
tested it just now that the item you land on before pressing ctrl would be
selected when you press ctrl.

Thanks all.

Johnnie Apple Seed