Re: selecting address book

  • From: Whitefang <whitefang@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:23:18 -0700

Hi:

1. Open the addressbook by hitting alt for the menu, then go to tools and
arrowing down to to addressbook and hit enter.

2. Next, hit alt-f for files, then arrow down to export, press enter.

3. Type in a filename, then tab once for file type and select either .wab or
plain text.

4. Next tab to where you make your selection for where you want the file to be
exported too, and make your selection.

5. Next tab to save or export and press enter.

This should do it..

Wayne