Re: searching the list archives

www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Troy Burnham wrote:

Hi All,
Is there a way to search this list's archives for past messages?  I wasn't
paying attention to the thread going on now where part of the subject line
is bad words for Jaws because I thought that it had to do only with Jaws 7.1
which I never installed, but I read one message this morning and realized
that maybe I need to go back and read this message thread.

Thanks.
Troy