searching the list archives

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:02:43 -0600

Hi All,
Is there a way to search this list's archives for past messages?  I wasn't
paying attention to the thread going on now where part of the subject line
is bad words for Jaws because I thought that it had to do only with Jaws 7.1
which I never installed, but I read one message this morning and realized
that maybe I need to go back and read this message thread.

Thanks.
Troy