scripting help please

  • From: Jesse Pozzo <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:30:56 -0700

Hi my name is jesse Pozzo I am wondering if any  of the listers can help
me understanding the scripts making because there is this file shareing
program called  emule and you have to use it all with the jaws curser
but I want to be able to use it with the pc curser  now I know there is
a way to do  it but I am not  sure that could please   write me
privately so then I can talk with you about it