Re: screen vs simple layout

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:49:29 -0800

Tom,

thanks.  That's great.  Even though I've learned a keyboard command for
approximating this effect while reading a table (I think it's shift insert
num pad 5), being able to set a table to display to Jaws this way will be a
nice addition to that.  The hardest thing for me about interpreting a table
with jaws is trying to memorize everything as I go so that I can imagine the
table mentally as if I could still see it.  This is a second tool for
simplifying that sometimes very daunting process.

Thanks again.