Re: screen vs simple layout

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:15:57 -0800

yes, thanks.  That's a practical application of the sort I was wondering
about.  Jerry says it also reorganizes the way something like a bunch of
global navigation links will appear on the page, and I think that's
interesting, and wonder what difference it will make with Jaws. After all,
those links are still going to be in tab order, one way or the other.  They
just won't take up ten or fifteen screens vertically before you get to the
main body of the page, as is the usual with the default on most Web pages I
visit frequently.