Re: schwans food web page

and not to mention that they do put things in braille if you want that. wee 
feel we should patronize them just because they take the time. and we do 
also enjoy the better quality food. Swanson doesn't compare.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: schwans food web page


Yeah, they are pretty expensive!  I really love a lot of their stuff though.
Thanks for the info.  I have a password and all that good stuff.  Have a
good one.

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: schwans food web page


> what you will have to do is call 1888 schwans and get them to set you up
> with a user id and pass word. That is the only way to get on the site. I
> went over the prices and I think for the occasional time I want frozen
> food,
> I might be better off and save money if I have someone check out the
> frozen
> food at wal mart and cosco. You pay those boys to come to your door.
>
>
>
> web site
> www.rellek.com/stevegomes
> phone 720-747-4990
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 9:17 PM
> Subject: Re: schwans food web page
>
>
>> Steve, thanks bunches for the info re Schwans website.  I haven't visited
>> the site in quite a while.  Guess I'll have to try it again.  Have a good
>> one.
>>
>> Kathy
>>
>> A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
>> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:30 PM
>> Subject: schwans food web page
>>
>>
>>> Okay here is the scoop on Schwans food. When you just log on to the site
>>> it
>>> seems like the site is for the birds. Monica suggested that I call the
>>> company and they will give me a user name and password. I did that and
>>> now
>>> it works fine. The Schwans rep told me that the reason that they don't
>>> let
>>> you check out everything on the site is because certain products are
>>> only
>>> available in your area. So that's why you need to log in. Lets eat and
>>> send
>>> the bill to Janelle.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> web site
>>> www.rellek.com/stevegomes
>>> phone 720-747-4990
>>> --
>>> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>>> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
>>> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>>>
>>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
>>> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
>>> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> --
>> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
>> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>>
>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
>> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
>> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: