Re: run function

  • From: "Marten Post Uiterweer" <marten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:08:35 +0200

Judith,

You can also press windows key plus r together to use the run-function.

Regards, Marten

--Original Message Text---
From: Judith Bron
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:55:19 -0400

That's just it Jerry, it says nothing when I hit the windows key and type R or
anything else like a website address.  It is not n
the start menu.  I just tried your favorites tip but it didn't work either.