RE: run function

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:15:25 -0700

Hi:

Sorry about that!  I was trying to type at the same time trying to keep my
cat from trying to climb the keyboard.  I don't have a fun function either;
in fact, computers can be not so fun too.  Thanks to all of you for
mentioning that shortcut by the way, now I may use that instead of going
through the whole start menu thing.  I tried it and it too worked fine.
Have a good evening.

Liz