rulers, tutorials

There was a time when at least window-Eyes and perhaps Jaws read the ruler
setting in order to determine cursor position and probably other
things.  Window-Eyes may still do that, but I don't believe Jaws does.  I
could be wrong, but if I am not wrong, there would be no use for the
feature for us.  Unless it helps with Pat's blank line problem, which I
doubt.

The three tutorials I know of for Word are these.  the first comes from
Kathy Ann
Murtha:  http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com/catalog/courses/MSWord.html

the second comes from Project Assist in Iow:.  There are two, one for JFW
4.02: http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/jfw/wordxp/jfw-wordxp.htm and the
other for intermediate Word users but JFW 3.7:
http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/jfw/word2k-intermediate/jfw-wordint.htm

Finally, John Wilson has Keyboard Guides.  One covers Word and is the only
one claiming to address Word 2003:
http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard/word8.htm

Dean