rewards networks web site and jaws

  • From: "Carlos" <nwa747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:48:21 -0400

Hi list has anyone used the rewards network web site.
HYPERLINK "http://www.rewardsnetwork.com"www.rewardsnetwork.com.
Or I use HYPERLINK
"http://www.rewardsnetwork.com/nofeeclients.htm"http://www.rewardsnetwork.co
m/nofeeclients.htm
Since it has java on it i down loaded the java run time envirement and the
java access bridge.
When I try to search for restaurants with an advanced search jaws does not
show me the search button.
I've played with this page using jaws8 and window eyes 6.1.
If any one has used it or can check it out I would appreciate any info since
I have accounts on it.
And ofcourse they just changed this sites pages to make them more mouse
intensive.
Thanks
Carlos

Checked by AVG.