returned mail text

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:51:01 -0400

Here is a copy of a returned mail emial like the ones we are discussing.
Perhaps if James has the original wording he can better figure out where this
is coming from.  The source of this messaage is new to me, I have no idea who
these people are.  Judith
This is the Avenir Technologies Mail Multiplex program at host
turing.freelists.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

The Avenir Technologies Mail Multiplex program

<
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
mail forwarding loop for
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx