restoring .lnk file association to point to installed programs

  • From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:53:26 -0600

how do I using jaws restore the .lnk file extension to its default setting
witch is to point to installed programs on my system. I am using win 7 pro and
jfw 11.756. what happened is that when I was allowing a friend of mine to my pc
he changed the file type association toopen with adobe acrobat and not the
default. how do I restore the default .lnk file asociation in win 7. any help
would be greatly apreciated. if any one can help me please either call me at
1-985-467-4018 or skype me at pf112781584.