Re: responses

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 14:21:27 -0600

Ah, you know how it is, some people just aren't happy if they don't have something to bitch about.

At 12:44 PM 12/3/2005, you wrote:
Just wondering what this all has to do with JAWS.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Joe. I don't blame you for not wanting to join to many of the blind groups. The class I was in had sighted teachers and they acted like children and teen-agers. One time the instructor was polishing her fingernails. One of the students who had partial sight told me what was going on. I think it's wrong when a teacher who's supposed to teach, sits there and either puts on make-up or polishes her nails during class is stealing company time. That's the other reason I left ROP.
Rosemarie