Re: research it

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:43:29 -0400

I really doubt that that is the currect spelling of the word, but isn't that a
french word meaning "there you go!". Seriusly, hasn't anyone made that sound
when doint technical stuff like debugging a computer. "you tab this key, you
click here and wala!" C'mon! I here it a lot on TV mostly on American channels.