Re: research it

  • From: עדי קושניר <adikushnir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:59:57 +0200

Hi.
Yes. It is.
We have people here in Israel that preefer the English version of JAWS
without the right-to-left readding support and because of that, they
are using JFW 12.
I helped several people with JFW 12 and research it and it works as
good as it is with JFW 11.0.1476.

Regards,

Adi.

On 1/28/11, Cy Selfridge <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just discovered what, most likely, everyone else has known all along.
>
> In MS Word 2007, W7 and JAWS 11, latest build, one can focus on a particular
> word, go to research and, WALLA the word you focused on is in the search
> box.
>
> This is as slick as sliced bread. (LOLLOLLOL)
>
> Wonder if this is still working in JAWS 12.
>
> Cy, The Anasazi

Alternative archives located at: