RE: requesting answers please

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:31:57 -0800

Hi,

It could be many things. In most circumstances, an operating system is a
special program which allows you to use your computer. Technically, an
operating system is a series of programs working together to help you use
hardware and software. In this context, it usually means the version of
Windows you are using - XP, Vista, 7, etc.

Cheers,

Joseph