Re: reporting free Jaws

When did you download this? You may have gotten one of the older public=
 beta versions.

On 1/25/2004 at 2:53 PM Private Party wrote:

>I actually already did report the issue to both, Tech Support, and Sales.
>
>Its been over a week since my last telephone message to sales, and a
>couple
>of days before that an E mail to Tech Support.
>
>Thus far, I have gotten zero response from either.
>
>So I in fact did my part in that regard.
>
>Those lack of responses from them is what prompted me to seek answers here=

>on the Jaws list.
>
>As for any reward or free software, HJ or Freedom is much to tight to even=

>consider such an action.
>
>Nevertheless, I did the right thing long ago.
>
>Still, my question remains, can anybody explain this new free ware?
>
>L.D. Yooman
>

>--

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail:
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03
You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting
http://www.steve-audio.net