Re: registry mechanic

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:25:27 -0600

Adrian. How do you move to each item in the results list and how do you change what action is taken? I can move about with the Jaws cursorcursor but don't see everything in the list. Also, how do you scroll down the list? If I use the down arrow key, Jaws reads a whole bunch of stuff and I get confused what actually has focus in the list.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well I got the list to read by doing a custom highlight assignment. While in the listview, press insert control H. It will create a jcf file, then just enter on okay through all the dialogs. Now, I still have to click in the first item in the list, then I can go back to pc cursor and arrow up and down and it will the priority, set to delete, and then read the location. I don't really understand one thing though. When I first went into the list view, I had two items, both of which said medium. I pressed the space bar on the first item and what happened is then I had a whole list of items, high, medium, and low! Of course when I try to do anything with the items it says I have to register, smile. But I did get the list to read okay. How do you select or unselect an item if you have the registered version? Just curious. Debbie