RE: registering Jaws so it doesn't run in demo mode

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:39:44 -0400

Hello.

You need an Internet connection for the easiest way to activate Jaws for
Windows.  However if you do not have an Internet connection available to you
on a particular machine but you have access to the Internet on another
machine you can activate Jaws for Windows without having the machine you are
trying to activate connected to the Internet.  You can find how to do this
by opening Jaws for Windows help, activate Jaws for Windows, and the topic
you're looking for is activate through a trusted third party.  I am assuming
that you have access to a Internet connection.

I must say that I would be installing my antivirus program and then set up
the Internet connection and activate Jaws using Internet license manager.

I hope this helps.

Chris.