RE: regarding askigna question for jaws 9 and excell 2007

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:01:46 -0500

Hello.

I could not tell from your description what part of the ribbon you need to
access while using Excel 2007.  However as an example of navigating the
ribbon bar this exercise will show you how to activate the insert function
dialog box through the ribbon bar.  You can do this by pressing "Alt
followed by M followed by F".  These are called key tips and jaws for
Windows announces the key tips by default.  The way I normally navigate the
ribbon bar is the first time I need to use something on the ribbon bar I
navigate it just by pressing the Alt key.  when I get to the option I want I
listen for jaws for Windows to tell me the key tip for that item.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

Fr.......  om: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of gary melconian
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:17 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: regarding askigna question for jaws 9 and excell 2007

Hello to the list . I have a class in which we make use of a simulation
website which interacts with excel 2007 in which we have to launch the
spreadsheet log in  and then enabling macros, and then the site will
download the data to the spreadsheet to performation the different
similuation rounds in which I have to make use of the add in features of
excel in order to perform my decisions, analysis and all that. I would like
to know if there  is a quick way to access the ribbon menus and get to the
aspects of the add in ribbon menu in which I need to access  the ad ins part
of excel ribbon menu,  while being in class in performing the task at hand.
If there is a way to do this which I am not aware of  can some one help me
with this situation.

database 2806 (20080118) __________

http://www.eset.com

http://www.eset.com