Re: recording a cd

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:08:25 -0000

Cheers. I already knew that but I do not know how to start the copying the
CD. I understand the mecanics but I tried repetedly and I have got
nowhere...

Are there any keystrokes for Jaws 5.10 to get the last version of Nero to
operate?

Cheers once again and thank you for your patience. I am one of those dummies
with computers...

Andrew.