Re: recipe software help please

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:26:42 +1000

Hi,
I use Cookbook Wizard.
http://www.microblast.com
you will need to use your mouse cursor at times. however it is a really good program. You can import from several recipe programs.
I have set up Cookbook really well with using a program called hot spot clicker. So now I don't use the mouse cursor hardly at all. I don't have the link for Hot spot clicker at hand but could get it if required.
Might be a good link for jfwlite.
Max.
on 03:28 14/04/2006, Lovette Yewchan said:

Hi.  I am a newby here.  I am wondering if anyone knows of recipe
software that works well with Jaws 5 and windows xp.
I got master Cook version 7 for a gift a few months ago and it
doesn't work well with Jaws.  I was very disappointed.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
Lovette Yewchan