Re: real speak voices and jaws

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:22:05 -0400

?Well, if you have openbook version 8 or lower, the voices that openbook brings
are scansoft. a/Also, you can try Ivona, or neospeach. But you will need to pay
for them. If you want though to use the voices just for jaws and openbook, you
can download the solo direct voices on the freedom scientific's website for
free.