Re: reading tables on the internet with Jaws

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:24:21 +0100

Just so you know, this entire topic is covered in greater depth by
Freedom Scientific's Surfs Up tutorial:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/Surfs_Up/Table_Reading_Commands.htm

Including instructions about how to switch temporarily, rather than
permanently, between Document Presentation and Screen Layout modes.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis