Re: reading phone numbers with latest JAWS 9 update

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 21:31:28 -0700

Hi don,

have you reported all of these problems to FS yet?

 if so, were you issued ticket numbers with these problems and would you be
so kind as to post any ticket numbers that were issued and for what problem?

 The other day I asked another list member for the ticket number
corresponding to the reply directly to sender problem. I contacted FS and
they report that it should be fixed with this latest build of jaws 9. I
haven't had a chance to check it yet but I got a quick response because I
could reference the specific ticket number for the problem.

Rich