RE: reading pdf files with jaws

My guess here would be that the file is an image file.  Only way around
this is to print the file and put it through an OCR package.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:39 PM
To: helpneededlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: reading pdf files with jaws

Hi Fokes.  I have been having a problem whebn trying to ready pdf files
with jfw.  I have had this problem with 5 and 6.

I get the message saying that it is reading the file, but then the file
comes up and I am unable to read it.  It just looks blank to me.

It is adobie 7.  If any one has any ideas please let me know as it is
very important for me to do my job at the hospital.

Thank you very much.

Matthew

 if you  want to chat want to chat with me you can msn at
matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx

UIf you use aol my screen name is matTdD7