Re: reading pdf files

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:51:28 -0600

Perhaps I will swiftly develop a reputation for being the sore thumb of the
list, but a please or a thank you for any help provided would not sprain
your fingers to add to your requests of people who despite their
overwhelming knowledge are not obligated to respond.  Much thanks to those
who are cordial in their inquiries.

     Joe Orozco

"If they fear you, they will respect you. If they love you, they might
respect you. But if they don't fear you, they'll never love you or respect
you and they don't have to!"--Richard Nixon