Re: reading numbers in Word

I'm not sure what you mean by which version of Word. But I did see in the keyboard manager for JAWS 7 under the default layout options for SayNumericDataAsSingleUnit, and oen for prior, if that's what you want. I hope this is of some help.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,
With 6.1 and 6.2,
one could assign the key commands in keyboard manager to get numbers read correctly and this was a known feature.

Which versions of Word will that assignment of numbers work with to read numbers correctly?

This number reading did work correctly with
versions before and including 3.5 and JAWS 4.5 and 5.0 and 6.2.

I simply want to know which Word version is supported now with 7 in terms of
efficient number reading?

----- Original Message ----- From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>