Re: reading currently playing in Media Player

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:51:01 -0700

Thanks David. I do this quite often. It's a workaround but I really wanted something more direct. I don't understand why the Jaws cursor doesn't see the currently playing list but the PC cursor will speak the highlighted item when you arrow through the list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>