reading by word in OE

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:53:04 -0700

Okay.  When I'm using Outlook Express 6 and I've typed a message, I'm having
a problem during the proofreading of it.  It seems that at times, the say
word or say character doesn't find the text to read.  It's like something is
covering it up maybe.  I've maximized the edit window, but I still get the
problem intermittently.  The program also runs maximized.  I have a feeling
it might be something to do with the window size or placement on the screen,
but I'm not sure.  Does anyone know how I can determine the problem and fix
it?  I don't think it's a problem with Jaws.  It's like text gets dropped
off the end of a line or something.  I don't really know, except that Jaws
can't find what I know I typed.  Sometimes it's a whole word or a group of
words.  Sometimes it's just a letter.

Any ideas?

Jean