read now, Inportent!!!

if you get this message, then, please, dont get the program. thanks, hope this
helps someone.
I mean it, do, not, get, the, program. It's a program that formats your hard
disk.
Here's an item which was posted to the blind Cool Tech list which
should
be
very interesting.
Matthew
Hello all,
I have written a new sound-editing application called Audio Magic. It
is
an
alternative to Sound Forge 8, but it is in the public domain and it is
freeware. It does not yet have all of Sound Forge's features, but we
are
only on the very first beta release at this point, and I would like all
of
your feedback on how I could improve the interface. I am a JAWS user
myself,
so I have tried to make the interface to the application as accessible
as
possible. You will not need JAWS scripts to make use of the program's
features; the program will communicate it's information to JAWS without
any
other files needing to be installed. This program is also a lot faster
than
Sound Forge in terms of saving files, etc. It includes features such as
changing pitch, reverb, noise reduction (coming in next etc. It
can
currently save in MP3, WMA, OGG and Real Media formats. More support is
coming soon and people will be able to write plug-ins to support other
formats if they wish. If you would like to try it out, you can go to
http://audiomagic.roachhost.com
and download the latest beta version from there. You can read the
user's
guide and other documentation after you've got the program installed.
Documentation will also be available online by the time the final
product
is
released. If you feel any changes need to be made to the documentation,
let
me know that as well. Hope you all enjoy the program.
Thanks,
Daniel
Joker Dog
jokerdog02@xxxxxxxxxxx