Re: questions about roxio, dll files and window upgrade

  • From: "Roden" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 03:31:51 -0700

yah, after press the Insert + f7, press R and press your downarrow till you
heard the script and its vertion.

If you can send me your personal e mail address, I can send it to you by mail.

Thank you!

Please include all previous correspondence pertaining to this matter when
replying to this message.

Best regards,

Roden Zalameda
INTRACOM, INC