Re: questions about roxio, dll files and window upgrade

  • From: "ryan west" <ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:38:23 -0700

Hello,

I really wish you luck but in my opinion Nero is the bomb.  I can use it with
out any kinds of scripts and use it well and it takes only seconds to create a
cd.
Ryan West

Email:  ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx

Msn messenger, and Skype sign in:  ryanwest47

Each day after your born is one day closer to your death so make every day a
special one!