Re: questions about a couple Facebook aps.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:16:18 EST

Hello Did I understand that right?  when I post a comment let's say I  hit
the like button I have to click one of those things that say clickable link
that aren't labeled each and every time I post something and does that mean
only  I saw four different posts?  Isn't it wonderful when they do more to
block  the blind then they do to block sexual creeps?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.

In a message dated 12/10/2009 2:01:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jfw-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jfw  Digest    Thu, 10 Dec 2009    Volume: 06  Issue:  1490

In This Issue:
email

Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:58:22 -0500
From: michael  <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: email

how do i change my  e-mail with the list

------------------------------

Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:59:59 -0800
From: Teresa Cochran  <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: questions about a couple  Facebook Aps.

Just a followup. if you press enter on one of the  unlabeled links as
you're updating your status, it brings up a menu with  radio buttons with
the three choices for sharing your update: "everyone",  "friends of
friends" and "only friends". Actually there may be more  choices, but
they will be obvious once you click on one of the things that  say
"link", which are near the submit button. Not perfect, but doable for  now.
Teresa

On 12/10/2009 6:11 AM, Teresa Cochran wrote:
>  anyone notice that the new privacy options for individual status  posting
> are not accessible with JAWS or any other screen-reader? The  images
> don't have alt-text on them. How do you set up the options on  Facebook
> Mobile?
>
> I've sent a report off to facebook,  and hopefully this issue will be
> resolved soonest.
>
>  Teresa
>

> No virus found in this outgoing  message.
12/09/09  23:36:00

------------------------------

From:  "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:00:49  +0100

Hewllo:
what are the privacy options goodd for? Can you give  me an example?
Thanks.
>  anyone notice that the new privacy options for individual status posting

> are not accessible with JAWS or any other screen-reader? The images
> don't have alt-text on them. How do you set up the options on  Facebook
> Mobile?
>
> I've sent a report off to facebook,  and hopefully this issue will be
> resolved soonest.
>
>  Teresa

12/09/09 23:36:00

End of jfw  Digest V6  #1490