question for a friend.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:55:56 -0800

Hi list, My friend is running Windows XP Home and Jaws 7. Here is what she
is trying to do. I do not know how to help her but perhaps some of you do.
Here is what she wrote.
    Any of the scripts from the jawslite home page.  The specific one I'm
trying to load is for firefly.  There were instructions on that site for
installing
scripts which I followed and couldn't get it to work.  I unzipped the files
to the enu folder and windows said that seven files were unzipped but they
don't work when I open up the application firefly.
thanks,

Jim