From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: question about my friend's computer

Um, question! Where could he find the computer management enable for him to find
disk defragmenter? I did tell him to defrag his machine by going to the
administrative tools in programs .  He told me there was  nothing called
administrative tools on his computer. I'd then asked him to go in to the control
panel to find disk defragmenter, or computer management, but nothing had came
up. Any ideas of where else he should go next to find the disk defragmenter to
defrag his computer? Please?

I also advised him to go and purchase the nod 32, and he did that. Also, he just
recently downloaded regscrub xp from the jfwlite website. That what we've done
so far. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Vy