RE: question about Outlook 2003

  • From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:12:19 -0800

If outlook 2003 works like Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP, then from any
folder, press Tab to get to the folder tree view and then up/down arrow
or first letter navigation to find the folder you want which lists the
number of messages in that folder, if there are any.  Then Tab into the
list view of that folder.  From any folder, you can go directly to the
Inbox by pressing Ctrl-Shift-I.

HTH

Take care...
Dave Weddle