Re: question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:21:28 -0700

MessageWell, then that's your answer. I know the ribbon sucks, but somewhere in
that beautiful shining ribbon is our most-needed function, hiding in a
completely inappropriate place.

And for the benefit of this list, JAWS 9 and above do work pretty well with the
ribbon, it's just that the ribbon was organized by idiots.

Disclaimer: That's an opinion, not an endorsement or representation of any
company, and not meant to be any affront to any person or persons or
organizations who don't like words like "idiot".

Dave