RE: putting Jaws in the system tray?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:33:11 -0700

Well, I hd my Jaws in the system tray at work and someone body who used
my desk said they could not find it to get rid of it.  My boss told me
to put it back in the rotation.

Of course now my boss is gone, and it is official that I am not supposed
to be sharing my computer so, I put it back in the tray.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx