RE: putting Jaws in the system tray?

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:28:12 +0100

Try the following:

Press insert+J to get to the JAWS UI.
Press Alt+O to get to options, then Enter on Basics.
Press Alt+S and you should here "Run JAWS from System Tray" (JAWS may
babble a bit first). If it says "Not checked" press space to check it
and then Enter, else just press Enter.
Now restart JAWS.

That should do it.

If anyone else has anything to add or change, please override my post