  From: John Ramsey
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:33 AM
  Subject: WinFrotz

  Hello All,

  I had gone to the blind programming website a couple of weeks ago and
downloaded the Winfrotz text to speech engine and wanted to send a link to a
friend, but when I went to the site today, it was not there. Does anyone know
where to get it? Also, does anyone know of any free text based JFW friendly
games-preferably adventure type games?

  Finally, does anyone know how to put JFW in sleep mode when playing a self
voicing game?

  Take care,

  John